Garbage Sacks!

Abused,

by blue eyed,

attention craved,

arrogance fueled   

an absent minded

individual who is used

raged and caged

by opinions of unnatural breed.

Lost battle to prejudiced

immature greed.

A soul trapped,

shackled, slacked

by illusion of  

false need.

Rumbles and

the crumbles

you throwed. 

The pieces 

and traces 

of your naïve fuss 

lack of humility pass

showed to me a lack. 

A lack

that hacked

tracked

smacked

slashed

my mind; already cracked.

Its lacked.

Lacks I collected

and sacked.

I've been collecting

ever since....

no room to store

these lack 

sacks.

Tonight, I won't slack

I'll put the sacks

full of lacks

with the regular garbage sacks 

Monday morning garbage trucks

picks the sacks of lacks

to their brand new home..

landfill...

I hope you will,

Enjoy this thrill...

            King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Robinson K.)

NOTE I.
New books out check them below.




Thank you for your purchases! I really appreciate them.

NOTE II.
Sorry for limited material today!
I've initiated Monday is arriving anxiety.

NOTE III.
I need some air!



 


Comments

Popular Posts