Nitro Krill !

 Hello all, 


Howdy?


The things I told you earlier were salty,

I got to tell you that this social media platforms are not doing people any good.

I am excluding the people who are using these as a business platform,

You can fill in the blanks the type of business.....

anyways and many ways....you don't need to like what I say...

today, I really don't feel like writing, it just feels like a blank day today...


Not much of a thrill

Everything else was on grill

My heads under a drill

run your gill

nitro krill.

                        King H. Ironson.


When I say "krill" I want to tell you to make donations to "Sea Shepherd" they are our protectors of marine life...

Check their link... Which I gave on the name!!! 

Buy a t-shirt, make donations, volunteer, spread the word!!!

This bring to my mind some very important information I need to share...

Please avoid "Krill" based supplements! 

You don't need them...

They are the food for  the Whales..

Supplementing yourself with it will not make you any healthier or stronger

Some terrible people prepare nutraceuticals, feed additives (including domestic pet food) from it.

The main deal is omega-3 content which you can get it from multitude of other sources including multitude of plant based alternatives.

Come on we don't have the right to steal the food of the whales!

We already made terrible things to their ecosystem and directly on them!

Please check the label of your nutraceutical and pet food to stop using it!

You can do great things by doing very small things! Make your choices count!


(Photo by: Silvana Palacios)





Comments

Popular Posts