In the womb of divine mother

 Hello,

Only Hello,

All and Bull,


2. Part of something I wrote earlier 2022

Then, everything is consumed in a giant swirl,

like the water draining beneath your feet,

like being sucked up in the drain while you are 

showering...

All the Blue and Red started to spin around one another.

They were twirling into one another, getting in and out

with a great joy and happiness,

Innocent,

Like two kids; 

a boy and a girl were spinning in a wildflower field holding hands

looking to one another laughing under a sunny spring day. 

Like the playing children,

A shy girl and a very mischievous boy,

Children of time. 

Pure happiness 

Lightness, 

among the colors

of rainbow to be,

is just to be one,

just to be..

Like the movement

that your primal 

brain feel at rare times when,

you are lucky on that edge of complete high.

Like an extended orgasm,

a locking of senses.

A vision that experienced in another world

in another reality, which cannot be perceived

by any sense.

Like two bodies dissolving in to one another

to be unity,

In a dark room with a big bang of light...

When your brain cells fire that synapse...

Fireworks...

A giant explosion of thrill 

that consumes all your body.

As you swirl in the vortex of her attraction,

towards a black hole with no ends

and beginnings.

No Control over 

your potential destruction.

To gaze into

Nothingness,

of the event horizon of Unity.

From that time,

I knew nothing 

would be the same for me.

I will not be the me

That I amused to be.

It was a journey of 

destruction and recreation.

It was a journey to be ALIVE again.

But this time

It was for real.

It was not in your head!

----------------------------------------------------


Man I 

Fested.

Good Things

and

Bad Things

The Best One 

Was 

Joy!

                    King H. Ironson



(Kali in her Dakshina Kali form, 1895 Lithograph - 
Source of Public Domain Work is Linked in the image)



A NOTE RELATED TO PREVIOUS POST

In regard to my previous post I want to clarify that it is clearly related to bonding with a dog or a pet.

So the "SHIT" in that context refers to "DOG SHIT" not to "BULL SHIT" !

I feel the need to mention this because I don't want to receive or see "BULL SHIT" in the mornings!


ANOTHER NOTE RELATED TO A DEVELOPMENT I

Check the Link "Merchandise" added on the side! Please support me by either buying the book or the

Merch! All support is appreciated and well received to continue this journey!


A FINAL NOTE RELATED TO A MAJOR DEVELOPMENT II

I am moving out of Montreal soon hopefully, this summer! Where? 

I don't have clue where at the moment? 

I will let you know then...


OK THIS IS THE LAST NOTE

OM KRING KALIKAYE NAMO NAMAHA !

Comments

Popular Posts