Racism comes with a Grammar Police!

 Hello Children of Light and The ones in Shadow,


Last night it took some time to finish up "ARACHNE-PHOBIA" .

I woke up on the couch with the sun licking my face....

It was really early.... Unfortunately, I was not able to get my sleep.

3-4 h of sleep. That is the norm for me most of the nights...

When you cannot stop unending thoughts...

what if's....how's.....why's 

it kills your sleep.....

Even if you pass beyond questioning....

then your mind finds new things to dig in!!!

Very unnecessary things....

Hopefully, I am at the unnecessary things... stage....

I will tell you what comes next... if i can pass this stage....

Anyways, in the morning I have read the text once again to do check what I have wrote...

Many writing errors, terrible sentence forms blah... blah blah. blah...

I made corrections and updated the texts...

When you see the texts around 10;00 - 12;00 they are fresh out of the oven with all their imperfections.

Next day, I usually do the corrections...

To be honest I don't care about certain errors...

Some of them I do intentionally...

these are the "middle finger" I gave to the perception of Language!

Language is an alive entity!

It's not uniform...

Language is like the fresh cum of the morning erection.

It does not stay like it came to life....

First its white and hot

sometimes it gets transparent afterwards

sticks to first place it comes in contact

than it slowly dries

withers, cracks and speads around as dust.

Than it becomes invisible to the eye

you will need purple(color of wisdom) light to determine its presence..

You cannot bind it with shackles of your mediocrity,

with obligations named as "grammar" 

Language lives it evolves...

You cannot protect it....

You cannot push it to put in a form.....

I did not claimed to be  "old school" writer....

I am a "punk poet" not a classical novelist...


Check the lyrics of "Gimme Danger" from Stooges to understand what I mean better:

 

"Gimme danger, little stranger

 And I feel with you at ease

Gimme danger, little stranger

And I'll feel your disease

There's nothing in my dreams

Just some ugly memories

Kiss me like the ocean breeze

Now, if you will be my lover

I will shiver and sing

But if you can't be my master

I will do anything

There's nothing left alive

But a pair of glassy eyes

Raise my feelings one more time"

(Songwriters: Iggy Pop / James Williamson)

(Gimme Danger lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC)

 

Raw, inappropriate word, meaning combinations,

Changing of the construction of words itself.. 

Some of the poems I wrote as the words come to me at that point of time...

its the flow of words...

I don't want to stop and change them afterwards,

Its pure creation without the bias of the audience

"pure thought forms" -> check the post "hypothesis" about this!

Here is an example from "EPOH"

 

In the end

Power lies

Within you

And now you

Will generate

Hope.

You will

Rewrite your

Future

Over the

Rubbles of the false futures.

People believed the

Creators

Of these false futures.

Once they, have called

Themselves as gods of time!

Now you have the

Greatest

Weapon of all times over them,

LOVE!!!

Love is the light

Over

False

Beliefs’

That

One had

Over

Their own

Deception.

Like it was

Being

Told

To

Write

This

False

Belief

Of’

Being

Real!

By

Forced

Verbing

Of

Emotional

Brutality!

Thanks

To

Stupid

Dionysus

The

Lord

Of

Wine.

Fucking

This

Many’

Words

Into

Your

Tight

Pussy.

 If

I

Wanted

I

Would

Call

Your

Tight

Pussy

Michelle.

It

Means

Gift

!

A

Gift

For

Kings.

Kings

That

Are

Blue

Hearted

from

The

Son’s

Of

Irons.

You

Cannot

Have

Power

Over

Me.

I

Taught, you

To

Be

Humble

With

The

Lack

Of

Knowledge

We

Have

Over

This

Situation

Called

Love.

LOVE!!!

What

The

Fuck

Is

Love?

Have

You

Ever

Felt

Such

Fucked

Up

Thing?

If

You

Do

Please

Call

Me!

I

Guess

I had

But

I have

No

Clue.

Really

Shaky

With

Huge

Boners

Everyday,

All

Ending

With

........

I

Hope

That

I

Get

Brunette’s

Right,

Fuck

I

Really

Cannot

See

Without

Glasses.

Oh

We

Are

Fucked

!

We

Are

Free

Flying

!

I

Know

We

Are

Being

Shipped

To

Clams

Of

Seas

Or

High

Winds

That

Carry

The

Sands

From

My

Finger

Tips.

That

I

Made

Myself

To

Think

Of

Me

That

I

Am

1

One

100

hundred

and

77

Seventy

Seven

Feet

Away

From

You

In

My

Dreams

Something

Right

Something

True

It

Was

Real

Like

In

One

Dream

Ship

Comes

To

Your

Port

Like

It

Was

Something

Good

Something

Good

Like

Carnival

Came to

Town.

Can

You

Believe

That

Sexism.

If

You

Are

Man

Your

Chances

Are

Lower

!

You

Have

The

Lower

Hand.

You

Need

To

Work

Twice

As

Much.

!

A

Terrible

Starting point.

You need

To

Grow

Balls

Regardless.

I

Think

I

Grown

Too

Much

For

You!

It was

All

Along

You!

Yourself!

Such

A

Misery

For

One

To

know

That

In

The

End

You

Are

All

Alone

In

The

End

It

Was

Only

you.

It

Was

The

Simple

Rule

And

Power

Of

The

Life.

It

Is

A

 

Decision.

One

Day

I

Tried

To

End

That

Decision

Because

I

Thought

I

Was

Not

Getting

Enough.

Such

A

Tragedy

Of

Misconception

Of

False

Hope.

 

             King H. Ironson

(Photograph: Willian Santos)





 

Comments

Popular Posts