Railings

 My Dear Reader,


Today I will only give you a single poem..

from my never ending book project "JOY" 

Its a headache time...

looks like another Migraine brewing in my head

the frequency increased greatly...

hope to write you tomorrow...

Longer...

This piece is about the weight of opinions of other people on you....

The opinion of other people is 

like an unmatched railing on a sexy stairs..

The analogy I gave you is referring to a lingerie that is no fit for a sexy body.

I will write you more about "stairway railings" which is found as a very sexy object among many...

A smooth curvy surface that slides through your hand as you ascend or descend

on a stairway...

if there is unexpected curves it gets more sexy in my opinion..

another sexy thing is a bowl of strawberries...

Imagine holding a bowl of strawberries on one hand and climbing up a sexy stairway

and sliding your hand on the smooth curvy railings....

a climax...

of course I am not talking about the stairways in the cheese box buildings of our day...

Think about an art deco building...

ooh.. I cannot force my brain...

I am not in the mood reader...

headache...


Other people

Should stay,

Other

In your

Life!

Otherwise

Other people

Would slay,

Your

Ways

Brothers

And

Sisters.

Don’t give,

Me

Sinisters,

I won’t

Bother

Your

Ministers.

Who are infested with,

Blisters.

             King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Ekaterina Astakhova)


Note

Another Book is out "Pride and Prejudice By Jane Austen"

Thank you for supporting me by buying the books


Comments

Popular Posts