make us aware in this cosmic dance

 Hello Dearest Reader,


We are in love today.

For the honor of Freitag

we will sacrifice our environmentally conscious recycled nude and read a poem


Oh Inanna we pray for you

don't ever dry our hearts

with the lack of your love wine....

Love Love Love

we live a life

in your fire

Love I hide 

in your cove

Love come appear without a clue

a rise so true,

a light to our mind you initiate 

my heart start to see

frame by frame with your smile

Love Love Love

fly with wings that no one can see

Oh love

my life my smile

bless us with your wine

burn a fine fire for our blue cause

let us hope 

we don't left alone

without a rose 

and being alive

Love Love Love

come to us in our prime

fill our sense with grace

make us aware in this cosmic dance

                                     King H. Ironson


 

(Photograph: Charles Gilhousen 1915 Unknown model)

NOTE
A hard day!
I hope you had a good one!

Comments

Popular Posts