SAIL

 Hello Dearest Reader,


Maybe you recognized later, I have the lack of enthusiasm to write...

Don't know this comes to me from time to time 

sometimes it just flows...

its easy..

sometimes its just like sitting ducks on the ocean without a wind on a sail boat

you just listen to the sea 

the waves hit to boat and you count them one another

you start to hear the sun

and the fish

only sea, sun and you

no land to be seen

no birds

nothingness

shaking with waves and listening to the sun

a simple rhythm

no complexities

pure 

raw

that is the mood I am in

even though

I am not 

on a sailboat.

actually I would 

like to be on that

sailing boat at this moment

going to a distant

port 

waiting for 

the wind 

to move on

its the simplicity

I am breathing 

it in

blessing myself with it

washing in it

enjoying

it

just like a

sailor

I don't

know

how much

more

I can 

move 

on

without resources

but

I trust my

gut

I trust my

will

I am crafty

and 

I will make 

it to the 

port!

What ever 

it 

takes..

Maybe,

I am 

in that

sailing boat 

of life

stranded on the 

ocean

waiting for 

my wind

to sail my

boat to 

the next port

     King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Hans)







Comments

Popular Posts