won't + will = want

 Dearest Readers and Freckles,


have you ever wondered about the great war that takes place in our brain all the time?

are you aware of it?

check it out in poem form...


Right says right

left says left

one says I won't

one says I will

right and left

won't and will

when right and left

gave up the fight 

and 

make up the peace

they unite 

and create

I want

right and left 

shout together

I want!

want is good

want pushes 

you forward

want is the hope 

for the future!

            King H. Ironson


(Photograph: King H. Ironson)

NOTE:
Hey can you see my first bloom of Rhododendrons of the season, look how beautiful she is!
The dots you see on are not freckles they are droplets of water :)
Meow and meow!
Meow indeed!

Rhodododododododododododododododododododododododododododendron

D👀R
F👀L
S👀N
C👀L
P👀L
T👀L
R👀T
B👀K
B👀B

Every road leads back to B👀B's please buy the books! 
and send the Nudes!
Thanks!
😘






Comments

Popular Posts