go out dance under sun

barely float

half sink half a bloat

please fill the grout

be quick don't trout

all you do is loot

a ghostly scout

never a direct shout

never a payout 

pussy on the runout

cover of darkness hideout

I made the new layout

there is no bailout

pussy is on the timeout

my walkout as a burnout

you are such a sellout

                        KING H. IRONSON 


(Image: 190? - book cover - Wehman Bros.' book on the way to dance a book which teaches the art of dancing without a master)

NOTE
A beautiful sunny Friday is developing
and my mood is grumpy
books don't sell
readers don't read
meows don't give me high five
feeling like a hot pile of dog shit that is left behind.
what am I good for?
need a shower
I am stinky mess
need my meditation
to clear my dark mind
hope is slippery I cannot grasp
tornado didn't hit me
that was a bummer
the air I breath is very heavy
due to inflation
my coffin size shrunk
I cannot afford a larger 
coffin
want to be in the mountains
a game of life and death
it would be a thrill
I am out of lies
that I lie to myself
on "everything is going to be all right"
I will live the unavoidability of the moment
for a change
no shit left in me
I am bloated
after a mental fall
now its a financial fall
does it ever end? 
racism is on the corner
discrimination already cut you out
no friends, no love, no job, no money, no prospects
try to grasp hope
think of the people in more dare conditions
such a hypocrisy
sun continues to shine even though some people are gasping for air
to hold on to the life maybe giving their last breath
or loosing everything they worked hard for
perspective
is a bitch
it takes you to heaven
it takes you to hell
well
this is not everything
I have to tell
you pursue light
you grow light
to be the light
but all you are
made of is
nothing
in the end
you were just an empty canvas
a black nothingness
its in your core
its very easy to fall into
the subatomic particles
that made the particles of your atoms
are vibrations
at different frequencies
they acquire mass
with energy
you are formed of vibrations and energies
which start with nothing
a dark universal fabric
that vibrated 
to become
mass
to become life
to become an idea
idea of a
conscious
being
information is what 
we are
an information on how you vibrate
like a code
there is an aether
in the fabric of the universe
that reads the code
and transcribe it 
according to the 
input code
our code enables us to rewrite the code
what an ode
you are made of dark
as much as light
its easy to loose the 
vibration
and
fall
into
dark
it
doesn't
need
any
energy.
you need to fight
every second
to increase your vibration
a never ending battle for being conscious
a never ending battle to be alive 
to be free
light is the rebellion 
in the universe
its
rare
its
unique
just
like
you.
NEVER
GIVE UP THE GOOD FIGHT!
FOR THE LIGHT!
King
H.
Ironson
 




Comments

Popular Posts