Erect Nipples

 My Beautiful Readers,

When I write against 

certains walls of power

my posts seem to be stopped

anyways 

I send you my love

not sure how long 

this writing journey could continue

know that I love

you

but also

know

that

there are

somethings

that are not

equal

for the

relation

and 

for the

freedom

that

we should 

all taste 

the same 

way!


anyways

tonight is Friday

its the day of Love

its the day of Venus

Freitag

INANNA

for her 

we sacrifice a 

poem

and a 

recycled nude!

sorry

it is a little bit late today!

the reasons I explain later with the post!

just wait silently!


love is the eternal fire

devoid from human gunk

winds of heaven wins 

over your souls grace

even though you are fired up

against unrelated racism

you rise up and kiss 

her majesty on her erect nipples

blue I sucked your temple

before you were born

your are mine....

            King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Charles Gilhousen - 1919 Unknown Model)


Comments

Popular Posts