taste of failure

 Hello Dear Reader,


I write stuff and post it here but actually I don't put a lot of effort to promote them...

There are several of people in different platforms asked me to promote my work 

in exchange for money....but I declined all the offers so far....

The only promotion I have is tweeter, pinterest and instagram...

I don't pay particularly to sell my poetry books

The main reason why I write is not to make a living out of it...

It would be nice though....

I like to write and I share them with the world

what you want to make out of the writings are the decision of the reader...

I cannot force things and I don't like to force things

the best thing in life is to have things in their in natural flow...

so, I appreciate if you are reading the poems and my writings

and would be very happy if you are enjoying them

or hating them....

that would be it...

no more...

light fill me up as I shine through the day

I started to fart rainbows and smiling 

to strangers without a reason

I feel happy

I feel content

not because I got a good job offer

and I don't need to worry 

about the money 

anymore...

I guess if you need to worry about things,

the number of the things you need to worry about, does not change!

I am sure that there are many among you that are worried about what the future hold for them...

even though they have a job....

with the increasing housing cost and living cost..

everybody is grasping on to their 9-5 slavery with everything they got...

in terrible economic situations like these, of course the movements of nationalism and racism increase

and when you consider the average white trash you live among

you know that they are thinking that economy is terrible because of all the immigrants like yourself

which you can see from the large flag of their province they raise as a pinnacle to their hatred towards you.... 

no my friends;

they would never consider how you contribute to the economy of their country by bringing all your wealth to their country 

and I am not only speaking about the wealth you bring up with your knowledge and expertise

also your life's monetary savings or your family heritage you put on the table...

All you wanted was to have a little bit of taste of freedom right?

you cannot even have a decent health care,

and all your expertise you bring here is reduced to nothing,

it feels like the system is saying to you

spend all your wealth here

and than fuck off!!!

ha ha ha....

good luck with the freedom....

(especially with the new federal and provincial bills that extends your freedom of expression to great horizons....(for the imbecile "this is sarcasm!"))

I am sure many of you think the same way 

if you are in the same boots with me

but I also know that 

you are so polite

that you cannot even 

talk about this loudly....

and by saying polite

I mean it....

I don't mean the hypocrisy of acting polite

if you woke up from the dream

and found yourself in a nightmare

you should hold on to your

origins!

Yeah! 

it will feel good for a while and give you strength

only for a while...

you would want to scream

in your language about all this unfairness

 but you know 

even the handful of people who can hear and understand you 

would laugh and continue to walk...!

even though,

they live the

exact same

bullshit scam....

don't consider the "native"

neighbor,

they only "neigh" to you with hypocrisy with a smiling face...

and 

unfortunately 

they think that they are "killing you with kindness"

at that time

you think on everything 

that you have done wrong

to find yourself 

in a situation like these

or how did you let yourself to be scammed into

such situation?

You remember that blue eyed girl you met

whom also broke your heart

and left you half dead

on the ground...

and you 

grasp a joint

and light it up alongside the Blue Ribbon

"the beer of the real man"

you take a breath from the joint

and it gives you an artificial taste

it lacks the "smuggler taste"

that you are used to!

this thing you smoke 

tastes of a plant grown in

artificial nutrients

and under a greenhouse...

without a worry of being caught 

growing that...

There is no "free" 

in that

nor a "rebel".

You miss a great 

taste of failure,

grown with cow dunk

as nutrient

under the free sun,

in the cover of a walled backyard

of an illegally built 

house...

quality controlled

by

the grower's

girlfriend

and

himself!

all your life flashes

before

your

eyes...

as you are listening

the greatest guitarist

ever

"Rory";

you take another 

sip 

of the Blue ribbon

and 

look to horizon

"million miles away"

as 

the evening sun 

gently heats up your arms

in your backyard,

as you

write the word

"Efkar"

the 

most

beautiful 

word

ever...

the 

word

that 

can only

describe

what 

you feel

at the moment

but

does not

have

any 

direct

translations...

to the language

you are

trying to 

write...

your 

eyes 

gave way 

to a 

downpour...

yes 

the 

freedom

was 

really

cunt

of 

the

morning

bloom....

            King H. Ironson





(Photograph:  Elena Marsh - Pixabay)


 Note:

This continues

with how you are

grateful

that

at 

least

you

found

yourself

in

the

end

regardless

however

fucked

up

everything

is

where

you 

are

at

!

August 1, 2023



 



Comments

Popular Posts