A LEON

 Hello Reader,


Some word play with "alone"


al-one

a lone 

o lane

ale-on

an ole


I am 

alone

that goes for 

ale on

love of

on ale

of love

a lone

on

o lane

not my

first

choice

but 

its ok

I've got me

me

awake

and

me

finally!

me

love

me

weird

I feel

like

a single

cell

organism

that is

capable of

mitosis

at least

its 

better than

self 

hate

an acceptance

of 

all my

shit

and

a

release!

an ole 

goes for

Spanish

word 

for

yay

in 

high tone!

the way

it move

is letting go

of your identities

like donating

them

as if they were 

your old suits

from

four year old.

a big

realization

that you 

only

had

your

being

all

alone!

That's the

only

thing you

need

and

actually

have!

That's 

the 

only 

thing

you 

can 

carry

to your next life!

or its your only file

you can carry to next one

like 

your passport for the next life

the real

the essence

that

make you, 

you...

good 

to 

know

the 

real 

me

it was a pleasure

to meet

I became 

proud

of me..

in this 

A-long

journey

A-lone

to find

out

a Leon

strong earthly

and 

wise!

a chariot

of the

gods!

        King H. Ironson


(Engraving: “Rhea rides on the Lion” from the the book "Der Olymp oder die Mythologie der Griechen und Römer (The Olympus or the Mythology of the Greeks and Romans)", published by August Heinrich Petiscus in C.F. Amelang's Verlag, Leipzig (1878, 18th edition))






 

Comments

Popular Posts