Flavoring good read

 Dear Reader,


Today my cat started a side blog in tumblr...

He is reviewing the books we try to sell to support this blog and the writing project...

So I couldn't say no...

He meowed all day with his glasses on.... typing and clicking hysterically on my lap top...

yes my cat wear glasses 1.5 for reading...

he used to see things better without them but I guess age is also caught up with him

he is an old fart like me, 

but his farts smell worse than mine...

usually during the day we write stuff, tease the dog

prank around and we watch the birds

and stupid squirrels

today was hot 

I lied around all day than my lies caught me up and told me that they are not "lie's" they are "lay's"

when I look at the mirror I see me and through me

I saw humanity and come to conclusion that 

humanity is really stupid..

FYI, I am not that old 

but its true my farts are lethal...

don't believe me if I say to you that they have medicinal powers

although reader I am sure that I cannot compete with you....

because mine doesn't smell so bad to me...


Flood dear fate and bet,

To rent bail clown sour

Flavoring good read and tease

Ail my rot gone set

Soldering, cover the hope gala

Tour calamity is breeze

Sloth rides boo yeah yeah

Faith sing it to lease

Bear or ruffian

You bend by lender barren

This late I relieve thin

                King H. Ironson


(Photograph: DWilliam-Pixabay)

Note: 
things
happening
ting
ping
ming
cha
ching!









Comments

Popular Posts