madness fare came by light dive

 Dear Reader,


We are here in another Friday evening,

we celebrate our beloved Inanna

and the light of truth

she seeds to our hearts

today we celebrate LOVE

to do this in this blog 

every Friday a recycled nude is sacrificed in her honor

and a lousy poem related to LOVE

is written in her Honor....

its not my intention to give a lousy poem to her honor

but that's the best I can offer to her majesty....

I am humbled with her power...

best I can do is for her



Lonely dare, hold breath, hate barely alive 

Blues vibing fire, den tone, in the universe's jive

flame hive in me while hunger thrive

madness fare came by light dive

my sugar set me free like semen valve 

cold shave, mind grieve, fake love cave

slurp burp fave, weave life don't be naive

if you care or bare, love will drive you brave

let it in believe and sail, you don't fail glove

                                    King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Girl from the follies Bergere 1920, by Stanislaus Walery 1863-1935)

Note:
Reader I might write another piece
later this evening or late at night!
got some beers
some tunes playing
Now it's playing one of my favorite song's 
"SLOW DEATH" by Flamin' Groovies for example! 

  


Comments

Popular Posts