sentience of wholeness collapse all the times, unity in blank

 Dear Reader,


The weather alert was about rain...it rained and rained and rained

until all the snow is melted...

now backyard is basically a swamp

a day passed very quickly

I packed my workshop...

how much can you accumulate?

I threw away lots of junk

reader, normally I don't like to throw stuff away if I can use them 

or reutilize them somehow...

but now I cannot hold on to them because I need to save space for the move

all the thrash bins are full

and I know there is more that I need to throw away...


pain creeps menacing, leave it to the ground 

clairvoyant inner sun, pave your way stone by stone

mental bracing, reduce to nothing ping the sound

sentience of wholeness collapse all the times, unity in blank

collect the wakes of serenity, your imagination of present light

creation of everything, start to paint your new right

                                                            King H. Ironson


(Photograph: NoName_13 - Pixabay)

Note:

all is nothing
nothing is all!

LUCK
PING
PUCK
LING
PING
LUCK
KING
GUCK
KING
PING
LUCK









 



Comments

Popular Posts