Toil of dharma, give me unconditional cosmic consciousness

 Dear Reader,


We briefly celebrate the importance of the day

our usual 

day we devote our allegiance to Inanna...


Toil of dharma, give me unconditional cosmic consciousness

boil my karma, give me unconditional cosmic kiss 

Lick my face o-rama, give me unconditional cosmic bliss

Foil my fate resolve enigma, give me unconditional cosmic bless

                                                                    King H. Ironson 


(Photograph: Alfred Cheney Johnston (1885-1971), Portrait of Virgina Biddle, 1927 – Public Domain in the USA, Source Link of the Photograph is on the Image)


Note:

Dharma is going it's home tomorrow :(

I will miss her

she licked my face every chance she got

I am very lickable

and she had her belly rubs every chance she got


LUCK

KISS

KUCK

LISS

SUCK

KISS

SUCK

LUCK

KISS




Comments

Popular Posts