Wind over my wings brings blessings

 Dear Reader,


this is my usual 

offering to Inanna

the Sumerian God

guiding light

later known with many

names...

a brief offering of a poem and a recycled nude

in her honour....

she makes the world go around!!!

accept my humble offering....



Wind over my wings brings blessings

Gratitude's multitude shinings, 

Nourishing content, in higher being

Soon warming, Moon will sing 

Heralding of the new radiating righteous King

Soul's suffering is an experiencing of a great learning

Accept all it's tidings with a heart boldly daring

Shift your reality into your making and wear it as a ring.

                                                                King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Samuel Adelstein, California Camera Club - "The Mirror Prophecy" -1917, Published in Camera Craft January 1918) 


NOTE:
Dear readers I wish you a great holiday!

LUCK
SING
SUCK
LING
GUCK
KING
SING
LUCK
LUCK
SING
KING
LUCK!




Comments

Popular Posts