Fall like snow white and light, fall gracefully

 Dear Reader,


I have done some small repairs today, mostly paint and patching small dents and holes in the walls.

additionally, shovelling of the driveway and pathway...

I also took some time to shovel the snow from the patio, so that Squirrels can get

easily to the birdfeeder, I can see from their footprints that they are avoiding the snow

Tomorrow, I need to get them some food...

I don't know what they are going to do when I'm gone...

feeling sad for them...I hope they find another reliable food source

reader I also upload another book for sales

that is another thing I accomplished today...

I guess I got the flu I have been sneezing

I should give away walking barefoot on the snow...


Fall like snow white and light, fall gracefully,

Don't smash to the ground, instead lightly push the earth,

with your mighty power of innocence and purity

Push the Earth! to make it slightly more gentle and warm

Reflect the light of Sun as it's true form!

be the protector of true wisdom.

Burn within, with the love of light and transform, 

transform into fluid life, yet to transform many life you get into

born again and do it all over again...

again and again...

                King H. Ironson 


(Photograph: Neelam279 - Pixabay)


Note:
I miss walking dogs!

TRUE
LUCK
TUCK
LRUE
KRUE
EUCK
TUCK
TRUE
LUCK
TRUE
LUCK



 


Comments

Popular Posts