Happiness, smile with a hiss unapologetically flying

Dear Reader,


Felicità, its a song of Al Bano and Romina Powers

a very famous and great song of the 80's from Italia

I wake up to this song today....

lyrics of this song are great!

its about "happiness" and "love"

another reason I like this song is that;

when I was a kid I was in love with Romina Powers

as well ....

to hear this song first thing in the morning made me very very happy today...

so I started the day with very positive vibes...

Love and Happiness guided my day with Light

very suited feelings for a very special day...

The day we devote to Love

Venus,

Freitag,

Inanna

so reader

"Felicità"

I am celebrating the day of love with a poem and recycled nude!

Dear Inanna 

accept my humble offerings

for your mighty blessing!


Red curtains of gematria, love prints leading

to cotton candy clouds singing, 

Happiness, smile with a hiss unapologetically flying

Wisdom of mind cremations, over leashles heart barking

Fables of strangers, heavy showers and blighted towers ping

raise above, golden buddha, put on your wooden ring

raise your wing, fly your soul as a free being

smile to nothing like a jester stumbling in the mind of a king.

                                                                         King H. Ironson


                                       

(Photograph: Art Deco Nude, Model Unknown, 1923; Lucien Walery (1863-1935))

NOTE:

LUCK
KING
KUCK
LING
GUCK
KING
LUCK
KING
LUCK





Comments

Popular Posts