humming high pitch vibration creating new worlds

 Dear Reader,


The holiday is over, I hope you had a great holiday 

and I also wish you a great new year...

Lets see what the new year have in store for all of us

I wish that the wars will end, suffering of humanity would cease

I wish that we all learn to live with one another and with our environment 

more harmoniously...

Today, I will not talk alot.. I will give you a poem...

my holiday passed Ok! Still packing up! the big move is so close

A big change...it brings anxiety and excitement

confused feelings, although I cannot find energy to focus on these...

instead I am using my energy trying to increase my vibration...


blossoming ones hides a majestic beauty 

behind the serenity of their silent buds.

like new meanings given to hidden words 

one by one in minds core under shine of bless

humming high pitch vibration creating new worlds.

                                                        King H. Ironson



(Photograph: IndigoBunting - Pixabay)


Note:
I wish Santa brought me HermeS 3000
it seems I was a naughty boy this year again!
:(
Although he gave me a new life this year!
after all I must have been a little nice!



LUCK
CORE
CUCK
LORE
EUCK
KORE
LUCK
LORE
CORE
LUCK
LORE


  



   


Comments

Popular Posts