show wisdom of old, earthly, yet turbulent and dynamic as air

 Dear Reader,


Today I am starting the entry with an explanation.

Last night after I did the Friday entry for Inanna...

I continued to listening music for a while and preparing a book for sales

but probably I got so tired during the day, and maybe got a little bit of cold

my migraine decided to take a visit...instead of Mary Jane and beers

I decided to get my pain killer and than fall a sleep

it was an uneasy sleep with dark nightmares of terrible things I lived in here

especially at work...

so reader please except my sincere apologies, 

my intention was to write another piece last night

because I know today it will be so exhausting and probably I could not find chance to write...

and today it was really exhausting...

tomorrow I will fetch the truck and start loading up furniture and boxes

all day I packed and dismantle furniture, and there is still more to do...

reader please wish me a good nights rest and sweet dreams....


horizon prescription: 

a good easy flow of adventure and love 

a glow gold coin-full, free and peaceful as a dove

show wisdom of old, earthly, yet turbulent and dynamic as air

flow serenely and follow connection like a clear crystal water

burn as a never ending ember white source of true love and light

                                                                        King H. Ironson


(Photograph: IvoKirov - Pixabay)


Note:

LUCK
GOLD
GUCK
DUCK
KOLD
DUCK
GUCK
GOLD
LUCK
GOLD
LUCK

       


Comments

Popular Posts