light drags in ignorance's swag

 Dear Reader,


Today was a bright day and it started with light and serenity

In unnamed realms I had a rendezvous with a bright, shiny mighty being of various colors

all humming and expansions and contradictions followed my journey, 

I was invited to its presence for a brief period of time that is not easy to comprehend

it felt like eternity and a second all the same,

time lost its meaning as I lost my count of breaths in this unnamed realm

although I was not gasping for air at all,

I know I have already passed my regular limit of holding period (after the inhale) way over and it was still going on strong 

it was complete serenity and peace

my body was responding back to this in a way that I didn't know possible


reader, today I was able to do the registration

so another great weight is lifted from my shoulders

and as I was in the pretty town center I bought garbage tags

unwillingly from a variety shop...

I paid 30$ for 10 tags...

reader the garbage bags started to accumulate

I will compact and reduce the regular house hold garbage which are not recyclables or compost...

so that I use less tags :{

Reader I am still long haired if you are wondering,

maybe tomorrow...


wet rags and bet brags 

charted crags of slags

inherited mags and sags

sanctioned shags with redflags

fake nametags and hashtags

wigwags of zigzags from jetlags

wisdom in dirt bags, condom in hermes hand bags

light drags in ignorance's swag

                                    King H. Ironson


(Photograph: rperucho - Pixabay)

NOTE:

LUCK
BAGS
BUCK
LAGS
SUCK
KAGS
SUCK
BUCK
BAGS
LUCK
LUCK
SUCK
BUCK
BAGS
SUCK
LUCK
BUCK
BAGS







\


  

Comments

Popular Posts