nothing determined but everything is aligned

 Dear Reader(s),


Today was a weird day...in the morning I had a meeting, which let me down a little bit...

because the meeting was early in the morning and I was not able to do my meditation earlier...

the meeting bugged me and I couldn't focus in my meditation at all... and because of that 

it took two hours to focus and meditate..because it took longer to meditate my legs cramped

and the leg I had problem with is now aching...

yes I have one knee very problematic....i got it injured in a terrible manner as I was recklessly descending from the scree after a mountain climb... my backpack was so heavy with 2 weeks of camping and climbing equipment..

and my knee turned slightly the other way around which it shouldn't supposed to turn...

it was because of heavy weight behind my back and uneven/steep/unstable surface I was fastly running 

caused it...It was definitely not the decision to run down from this hill..So reader this event happened at least 20 years ago...that day I was able to descend down with some pain but actually my knee got so hurt that when the muscles supporting my knee got weaker, it started to become an issue

when I sit for long hours my knee bent is not a good idea because afterwards it hurts terribly...

so reader..the meditation was uneasy because I was not able to focus

the main reason is me!

because of anticipation, because of anxiety, because of ego...so it was a good clear lesson for me

that I need to focus more working on my shortcomings..

when you focus on them, you make them bigger

and because you make them bigger 

they rule your day....and because they rule your day 

you loose your grip and everything becomes a problem and source of frustration, source of anger

reader, if you can diminish your anticipations than it is easier to see the good in things

if your anticipation is high than it brings you many disappointments

live the day as it comes, don't put meanings, ideas, expectations on the things you experience

actually this is not an easy thing to do...but if you can do it...

than you got the cat alive (Schrodinger's) if you catch my drift....

 

blink, blank! nothing determined

but everything is aligned, don't mind

shrink think, select everything, accept all blind

kink link, don't anticipate just bring heart's bind 

                                         King H. Ironson       


(Image: Pexels - Pixabay)


NOTE:

LUCK
BIND
BUCK
LIND
DUCK
KIND
LIND
BIND
KIND
BUCK
LUCK
BIND
LUCK
BIND
BUCK
KIND
LUCK
BIND
KIND
BUCK
LUCK

        



Comments

Popular Posts