overcome awaken prey of sadness

 Dear Reader,

Today, finally I have my hair cut..

a punk girl cut my hair..

actually I don't know any hair dressers in this town

so I found one in the google maps

and go for it... just popped to it without any appointment

to my chance there was one free hairdresser...

a punk girl..she cut my hair just like the "magician"

in the "Waite and Ryder" tarot deck...

I just gave her the instructions to have my hair around my shoulders

and clean up of my ear and neck area from the fluffy hair to have a fresh clean look

reader normally I don't like to have my hair cut

its a trauma from my childhood

I am not sure how it was established

but its not an easy task for me to have an haircut

however I describe how my hair to be cut

it never comes out the way I want to

so at first I thought it was ok

but than I realised it was way shorter than I expected it to be...

its too late.........

reader I do the shopping today...

so I was around the town whole day..

after the hairdresser I also went to the small shopping mall

for an errand...

the day passed in a whoosh

weather was clear and sunny 

like a spring day... 

this winter,

it was not like Canadian winter at all

mild mostly

reader I feel so tired, so I will cut short

here is a short poem


spark of buck become broken key for happiness

remark of stuck gnome forsaken grey of madness

dark at struck, overcome awaken, prey of sadness

mark of luck epitome token, odyssey of prowess

                                                                King H. Ironson 


(Photograph: Falco - Pixabay)


NOTE:
Magician Indeed!


LUCK
MARK
MUCK
LARK
KCUK
KARK
LARK
MUCK
MARK
LUCK
LARK
LUCK
MARK
MARK
LUCK



 



  

Comments

Popular Posts