sands of words bleak beak neighs

 Dear Reader,


I have rested a little bit on the couch drinking my beer

currently I am tipsy and sleepy...

today I finally got the insurance done

on monday hopefully I will get my registration...

reader I cannot watch moon in this home

yesterday when I woke up on the couch

I have seen it setting down...

missed her 

my sage's kid nearly died during the move

it freezed and all the leaves curled and died

hopefully it produced new leaves from the stem..

his mom and dad were already died of old age

I grew this from one of their extended stems

this summer I will take and grow his kids in new pot

my poor man's bonzai are struggling 

they are the maple seedlings sprouted from my garden in Quebec

they have the similar fate like the sage

I am trying to save them, I wonder what the squirrels are doing, I wonder whether 

they will have many kids in the spring

its so joyful to watch squirrel kids playing

reader things stay behind

and sometimes hook you and drag you back

they prevent you to be in the moment

where you are at that is what you got

unless you don't change where you are at


sands of words bleak beak neighs

drapes of swear streaks teak weighs 

minds of hoards creek leak sighs

birds

birds 

birds 

birds of light, fly with me to high nigh

                                                 King H. Ironson


(Photograph: 3093594 - Pixabay)


Note:
nigh night! 

LUCK
HIGH
HUCK
LIGH
HUCK
KIGH
HIGH
LUCK
HIGH
LUCK




                                   


Comments

Popular Posts