smile lanterns showing you road to salvation

 Dear Reader,


What a spike it has been last couple of days reader!?

It seems everything is normalising back again..

the tsunami of reads passed quickly....

ha ha ha...

Reader, I had a good Sunday (except for the creeping feeling in the evening), how was yours?

did you rested? Are you ready for a new week?

Normally, I planned to not to write and give a break for myself

but at the last moment I changed my mind...

so it will be a quick poem only that's it

reader one quick message for you...

start the road, even you don't know the way, 

road will show you where to go in the most unexpected ways

just follow your gut feeling...



vile patterns chaining your repetition.

smile lanterns showing you road to salvation!

believe, fragile concerns melting away with heart's intuition 

exile the patterns, freeing divine sovereignty in your mind's connection 

                                                                            King H. Ironson


(Photograph: SoyKhaler - Pixabay)


NOTE:
Reader I don't feel so great today,
and its not physically!
I don't know why...
something I cannot point out yet!

LUCK
ROAD
RUCK
LOAD
DUCK
KOAD
LOAD
LUCK
DUCK
RUCK
ROAD
LOAD
LUCK








Comments

Popular Posts