The dark heart's chalice won't drown the pure heart's majestic gleam

Dear Reader,


It's 4 am and I woke up because of a very horrific nightmare

I gulped down a glass of water than I dragged my feet to the 

bathroom to pee...now all my sleep is gone...

so I wrote a poem to suck and spit the poison of

an evil curse sent intentionally to harm

although aside from making me down

it only showed me that I am on the correct path

and reminded me to shine more brighter... 


A lure, broken reanimation of a toxic dream 

An ill intent, evil spell came to hunt you down

Bare bone, sickly malice, cowardly low beam

A shattered life, yelling of a stabbed innocence's scream

The dark heart's chalice won't drown the pure heart's majestic gleam

                                                                King H. Ironson


(Photograph: JoshuaWoroniecki - Pixabay)


NOTE: 
I knew something was off!
evil show its signs
before the
attack.
Still shining on.
just a dark
reminder of where you have pulled 
yourself from!
be proud of your
achievements!

LUCK
BEAM
BUCK
LEAM
MUCK
KEAM
BUCK
LUCK
BEAM
LUCK
BUCK
LUCK




 

Comments

Popular Posts