words poured from there

 Dear Reader(S),


I just want to clarify to you all that my name King H. Ironson is my pen name!

It didn't occur to me that there are people with the last name Ironson...?

So, reader my real name is different to that H. in my pen name stands for "Heart"

because these are the words poured from there...

I am doing this writing business because I like to write and that's about it...

The reason I wanted to make this clarification is that, I have been getting a huge interest from the Singapore....

and I have been trying to understand why there is this very specific localized interest...

I considered whether this would be an interest just because of someone who exist there with the same last name there...

I am just making wild guesses...don't get me wrong I am so happy for this huge attention

its very humbling thing to receive... thank you very much!

Soon the blog will complete its first year and that day I will give details and statistics about the blog..

and I plan to be very transparent on this for the people who wants to start such an endeavor..

 reader, other than these I want to cut short and rest tonight...

tomorrow I need to wake up early, I have many errands tomorrow.

thanks for being here you guys...

this is an old poem !


You are

Not lost.

You are

Here

In your mind.

That is the only

Real,

Reality

There will ever

Be.

               King H. Ironson

(a poem from my book "About You"!)


(Photograph: TheOtherKev - Pixabay)

NOTE:
Reader, I think we all need to drink more water and laugh more!
Lately because of all the changes happening and the big changes that are about to happen
made me anxious for no reason at all...
Also made me forget to laugh and drink water...
I will remind myself these..
now I will watch funny stuff..
:)


LUCK
POEM
PUCK
LOEM
MUCK
KOEM
MUCK
PUCK
POEM
LUCK
LUCK
POEM
LUCK



Comments

Popular Posts