ether of red blue interface of the day and night

Hello Reader,


Today another 350 km is driven and unfortunately due to an accident

I have stuck in 401 for extra 2h...

its been a complete exhaustion

just finished my meditation, and I am writing these words to you

with the hopes that I can finish up quickly and go to sleep right away...

I am so tired...


dawning of light over the thin million open fingers of the trees

are holding me in the ether of red blue interface of the day and night

driving to eternity of the moment in a torment of blight with the right might

loving, caring and daring to being in complete liberty sprees

                                                        King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Jplenio - Pixabay)


NOTE:

LUCK
BLUE
BUCK
LLUE
EUCK
KLUE
BLUE
BUCK
BLUE
BUCK
LUCK
BUCK
LUCK
BUCK


  


Comments

Popular Posts