hidden together at edge verse life covered as a language

Dear Reader,


Today was as hectic as Yesterday, 

I drove another 350 km last three days I totalled 1K km

woke up again at 5 am

I can hardly find any time for anything...

although I am trying my best to be in the moment

and to find small gifts in the present

if your focus is on the beautiful and great things in your moment

than you find good and beautiful things around you

but if you focus on the things you don't like than you find the things that you don't like

and one more thing reader if you need something ask!

ask and you will receive!

another short entry reader excuse me please

I need to sleep because another 350 km awaits me tomorrow..


pileup shocked aside sun blowing mad dog

mind flipping spring criticizes dual spooks

codes of spirits sparked potential quantum prime

hidden together at edge verse, life covered as a language

mapping perceptions sapping message key of shape

                                                                King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Sergij - Pexels)


NOTE:

LUCK
DUAL
DUCK
LUAL
LUCK
KUAL
DUAL
DUCK
DUAL
LUCK
DUAL
LUCK
LUCK
DUAL



Comments

Popular Posts