love's deep crevices

Dear Reader,


I hope you are all doing fine...today was a long and tiring day full of driving 13h of worth...

and yesterday I had long drives as well....

just slept about 2 hours ...before writing these words to you...

I would have slept 12h straight if this was not Friday 

and if I was not paying my tribute to Love...

even though with all the confusions and delusions 

its one of the greatest blossoms to care for in your soul..

Reader, yesterday I was not available to write not because I didn't want to write

it was so exhausting and tiring...

I cannot do everything I want to do in a single day...

lots of things and not enough hours to do all...

yesterday I could only  find time to do my  mediation...

not the time to write...

today as all of you know is our special day which we dedicate to Inanna

our Sumerian deity whom reincarnated through the ages and civilizations 

with different names...

She is our dawning morning light

in our shadow of infinite self might

today we celebrate her eternal gift to us 

by a poem and a recycled environmentally conscious nude

I raise my glass to the feelings 

which gave us wings

I humbly kneel and celebrate 

before Love!


a blue horizons on a wavy sea with brand new sails

inviting you to a graceful abundant riches

peaceful motions with brand new notions.

pastoral life in a journey toward red blood horizons

slow breath take in the moment's traces;

yet they are to be love's deep crevices.

                                   King H. Ironson

  

(Photograph: "Fountain of Youth" 1917 - a colored nude photograph of an unknown model by Charles W. Gilhousen (1867-1929), public domain in the U.S.A. - source link is given on the image) 


NOTE:

LUCK
TAKE
TUCK
LAKE
EUCK
KAKE
TUCK
LUCK
TAKE
LUCK
LUCK
LAKE
TAKE
LUCK
LAKE


 

Comments

Popular Posts