majestic glory wander away in my rear view mirror

 Dear Reader,


This is the poem written in my head as I was driving

very early in the morning..

this will be the only entry for tonight


The moon in her full majestic glory wander away in my rear view mirror

She becomes distant as I move together with the moment towards horizon's dor

speaker screams in my heart "I put a spell on you!" across the hill road winds up in rigor

ending up explosion of light a dawning of light blinding in my eyes for future's creator

The sun woke among sill cast off the cruel bind as trees witness this falling demeanor

sovereignty crowned on the mind of a rebel heart a true victor

                                                                                King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Moises Besada - Pexels)

NOTE:

LUCK
CAST
CUCK
LAST
TUCK
KAST
LUCK
CAST
LAST
TUCK
LUCK
CAST
LAST
CAST
LUCK



Comments

Popular Posts