missing everything and anything like a captivating gown

 Dear Reader,


there will be only a poem tonight...

It was a snowy day today and my commute was sketchy

because I don't have the winter tires on the car I do my very long commute

I was tired already and stressed out greatly..

hopefully I arrived home safe and sound

this morning when the sun was dawning it was majestic

there was a fog on the horizon and tree tops can be seen ripping the fog

as the sun was pale imprisoned under pastel orange red hues

my playlist started to play "infinite sun" from Kula Shaker

it was a serene moment 


freezer coincidence soaring golden dawn

missing everything and anything like a captivating gown

benefits of disappearing secret future of mad lives

karma honey megalodon foundation routines

views of periods, exposed entities on steroids

bloom doom, liberty of darkness, blight of light's yawning

                                                            King H. Ironson 


(Photograph: Johannes Plenio - Pexels)


NOTE:

LUCK
VIEW
VUCK
LIEW
WUCK
KIEW
VIEW
LUCK
LUCK
VIEW



Comments

Popular Posts