ugly kitsch decorations of broadcasts

 Dear Reader,


How are you today?

If you ask me I have driven 350 km again..I got exhausted and now I am writing you these words after my meditation as I am trying to relax and rest for the next day...

reader this is going to be the new normal until the July

probably I will drive less miles than...

hopefully, it seems like I have resolved some problems but not all my problems...

although I am hopeful and living the things as they come 

reader my meditations transformed and became constant 

like some kind of stagnant...like lacking forward movement...

don't get me wrong I feel so relieved and I am continuously listening to my self

and focussing in my day and inner world...but I guess due to my new normal

it is hard and difficult to have focus

...my dreams if exist I cannot remember...it is a very heavy sleep

feeling tired all the time...

reader yesterday I received some happy birthday messages from my very old friends 

which made me really happy...

my best friend from the high school and one from my early university years...

we are all thrown to different parts of the world

I feel lucky to get to know them..and had good times with them..

reader last night my chest was compressing me 

like I was being squished

weird never felt that way before...

I plan to write Inanna's drinking game when I find the time...

cannot promise when... as I have been sharing with you 

that my life is very busy at the moment...


detached red skip of lonely teams

unbroken networks lacking domains

comments of torments steep stairs

ugly kitsch decorations of broadcasts

flipped nectars of investors orchards

manly blouses of venereal capitals 

flimsy bondages laughter of fake acts 

burdens chess adventure's forwards

smacked by my own words

bleeding letters one by one inwards 

                                King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Nguyenhuynhmai -Pixabay)

NOTE:

LUCK
ACTS
AUCK
LCTS
SUCK
KCTS
LUCK
ACTS
SUCK
ACTS
ACTS
LUCK
LUCK
ACTS



Comments

Popular Posts