words which only suits with purple wool gloves that glows

 Dear Reader,


Today was a very weird day, all day I had a pain in my stomach

like someone punched me in my gut...

it was kind of a physically painful day

also I have to add that I started the day with a headache and a painkiller

later on it was a day that I was on clouds, feeling pain and feeling tired...

reader I am exhausted physically for a long time

as I mention here everyday I woke up at around 5 am 

and than the drive starts, followed by mental work

than another very long drive...

everyday I have very little time for myself

and I spend that time with meditation and writing here

I know lately I have been constantly complaining about how tired I am 

sorry...I need to put food on the table and for this I need to do this hard work

that is what I had at hand and I am grateful that I have it...

but its true that it takes my energy and time greatly..

hopefully I will get used to this new normal and the things that I write will neutralize


a bee under magnifying glass, a contrast of white background tranquility

show all the quality excipients, glamour of a great story in making

your window is open to a fresh lively spring colors in the distant

fairies watching inside of your residence behind artificial clouds

tropic trees in your foundation living a heaven in a winter wonderland

red flowers made the tight face mesh words which only suits with purple wool gloves that glows.

                                                                                                        King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Analogicus - Pixabay)

NOTE:

LUCK
ONLY
OUCK
LNLY
YUCK
KNLY
YUCK
OUCK
ONLY
LUCK
ONLY
LUCK
ONLY
LUCK





Comments

Popular Posts