a cheap bill of cloud paradise pastel moon

 Dear Reader,


Today is our celebration day...

our day we celebrate Love...

this day started with a gentle rain 

night witches thrown a black water color waste water on the clouds

no drops don't washed over me today

Inanna...

My happiness is my business

My Love is your business.

Crazy minds making in celebrating

Inanna...I salute the craziness you placed inside me

with a poem and a recycled environmentally conscious nude...

this happened before 

and it will happen once again

my crazy mind creator of the worlds

my loving mind painter of water color paintings of happiness 



misty covered red crimson veil on your horizon

driving on the toxic torso of deviant called soon

the only one expertise, blue waste color gown

a cheap bill of cloud paradise pastel moon

romeo oreo slender torn cruel mind blown

Love is not a feeling, grim hearts reaping;

a union of a crazy mind and a logical heart 

blooming a majestic color of endless blue skies at sun's dawning

                                                    King H. Ironson


(Photograph: "Billy Dove" - 1923 by Alfred Cheney Johnston (1885-1971) - Public Domain in the U.S.A. Source Link of the Image is given on the image)

NOTE:

LUCK
MIND
MUCK
LIND
DUCK
KIND
MUCK
DUCK
DUCK
MUCK
KIND
LUCK
MIND
KIND
LUCK
MIND
LUCK
LUCK
MIND


Comments

Popular Posts