blames of peacock in the rum

 Dear Reader,


It was a rainy day today in the morning, I had good music

on the road and a gentle rain....It washed over me when I gave a break on the way...

the sea gulls were  not around in my usual stop...

normally I saw them usually they walk as couples and talk with one another

they munch on the things left around by the  visitors..

a piece of french fry a left over burger, crumbles of chips

they are very talkative, and when I stop there to go to bathroom

on my way I join their conversation even there are people around

once when I was heading back to my car I saw these two again quacking with one another

and I started talking with them "whats up George?, why are you complaining about Mandy?"

as I was talking with the sea gulls i did not realized that a bus full of youngsters probably students of some sort (I guess they were cadets) were chilling behind and heard 

my conversation with the sea gulls

I heard a great laugh from my back and I responded laughing back ha ha ha

because at the time we had established that "mandy" has a never ending bickering and shopping sprees

which are  making George mad, and how its difficult to hold on to the nuts outside in Canada's nature because of Squirrels..  in the conversation

I turned waved my hand to the laughing crowd and bowed

your morning jester

yip yip....

reader I need my sleep and rest

see you later


cyber street tartare vacuum

blames of peacock in the rum

ash mash brick feast from feudal bum

receptacles shackles algae chum

shampoo coup chicken dome gum

                                   King H. Ironson


(Photograph: 3503898 - Pixabay)

NOTE:

LUCK
MASH
MUCK
LASH
HUCK
KASH
KASH
MASH
LUCK
LASH
KASH
LASH
LUCK
MASH
LUCK
KASH



 

Comments

Popular Posts