copper groose a lonely moose in laces

 Hello Reader,


Today, I didn't start the blog with the dear reader...

It felt like that today...

Today was a rainy and a dark day, from time to time I watch the rain...

I don't know you but I like to watch the rain...it gives me a great sense of peace

a great rains might initiate you something big in your life...

A huge lesson, that you need to learn might start after a heavy rain...

You might loose yourself after a heavy rain just to get lost or find yourself once again 

Reader, rain makes me gentle, it makes me calm

it makes me fertile, it makes me loving

reader I watch the rain, as the heavens cry

I watch every drop splash on the floor

every splash liberates me


flood of expanded visions 

last mucus of tiger skin snows

prudence boobs shocking phases

hardline down fuzzy recipes

for the beaver glam spices

stew cork a real boot's traces

glowing links dense pod's faces

copper groose a lonely moose in laces

                                King H. Ironson


(Photograph: 12019 - Pixabay)

NOTE:

LUCK
STEW
SUCK
LTEW
WUCK
KTEW
SUCK
STEW
SUCK
LUCK
LUCK
STEW
SUCK
LUCK
STEW
STEW
LUCK



Comments

Popular Posts