defend forever agenda

 Dear Reader,


Hello how are you doing? I hope you are all right...

sometimes you can come up around unstable people

that have a mood that switches on and off

being a mirror to these people might help them to synchronize their waves

they will either like you for that self reflection or hate you for doing that

by reflecting I don't mean repeating what they do like a monkey

just show them their swinging mood in a neutral way without adding anything on those moods..

Lately, I have lost the connection within me...

and I have this fog in my mind...its harder to focus and I feel like I am loosing my purpose...

it feels like a self betrayal of some sort...

remember this journey is an eternal one

like waves of the people you speak of

you have your inner waves as well

not all the time you can expect to be on the high

some instants you need to be on the down....

and than climb up like you did many times before

if you cannot focus

watch the moon in between your eyes,,,,,

see how its tricky and beautiful


blizzard ball, defend forever agenda

scope lard call send fever veranda

magnetic shard lend never propaganda

desert beaver ward mend shower panda

                                                King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Trixtammy - Pixabay)


NOTE:

LUCK
BALL
BUCK
LALL
KALL
LUCK
BUCK
LUCK
BUCK
KALL
BUCK
LUCK
BUCK
LUCK





 



Comments

Popular Posts