dreams blended in dreams

 Dear Reader,


Last two days its been difficult

my throat is sore and I have no energy...

Last night I slept early but it didn't help...

In the morning I made gargle with lemon, salt water

it helped a little bit clearing up my sour throat

but by the midday after I get all the chores done

shopping etc., finding eclipse glasses for my son etc.

my throat started to get sore again...

I bought some beers and chips

but I don't feel like drinking them...

its been hard reader especially after this long drives started

I cannot find time for anything

yes reader I've been complaining but don't get me wrong

I am doing alright and I am grateful for everything

it feels like I just need to have a clear mind

reader...reader...reader

to many things all at once sometimes overwhelms you

not because they are bad or very tiring

 its because you cannot take up everything

all at once

sometimes you have to let go the things you love for a while

not because you don't love them but because you love them

after all if something is for you 

it won't miss up on you!


its not the thoughts blundered in my head waking me up

its not even the thoughts thats the sun and the moon is soon going to meet up

its not the impossibility of the things I find impossible to take up

dreams blended in dreams faded in the memory, left me with an empty cup

                                                                                            King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Snibl111 - Pixabay)

Note:

LUCK
MEET
MUCK
LEET
TUCK
KEET
MUCK
TUCK
MEET
LUCK
LUCK
MEET


  

                                                                                            


Comments

Popular Posts