mind's civilizations

 Dear Reader,


Yesterday I was not available...I hardly find time to do my meditation...

to be honest, I slept as I was doing my meditation...it was weird

yes yesterday I watched the solar eclipse and than had the big ride once again

after the eclipse in my journey back traffic was busier...

as I mentioned or I don't know if I mentioned yesterday I was already feeling 

under the weather...probably all added up and made me very very very tired,,,

now today I rested but tomorrow I have the long drive again

my body is a little bit rested..

reader sales are down...I cannot write as much as I want to

things are changing...we have to adjust these changes together

so reader excuse me if there is no entry for a certain day...

by the way I want to mention you that I started sharing my experiences in meditation journey,

in person....it felt nice from my end

I hope it was beneficial for the people whom listened...


Enlightened mocking joins blow delays

Seasons broke dominance's reasons,

behind the real's mysterious ways

Equipped with prediction's projections

Divergence widens in mind's civilizations

Life is only a shadow play of the masses

                                    King H. Ironson


(Photograph: AnnaER - Pixabay)


NOTE:

LUCK
JOIN
JUCK
LOIN
KOIN
NUCK
JOIN
LUCK
LUCK
JOIN







Comments

Popular Posts