pink shellac peacock labrador

 Dear Reader,


My throat is still sore and tomorrow I have the long drive again

as I write you these words I am watching a movie on punks

normally I decide whether a movie is worth to watch in the first 10 min

and this one passed that time so it seems I'm watching this..

reader I was waiting and order from Amazon

it shows me the picture of item on my door

but the package is not on my door...

it seems to be stolen...by porch pirates

the package contained the eclipse glasses I ordered..


pink shellac peacock labrador

cash link pandomim lilac rock condor

blink tac podle blanc skate board matador

sink pac riddle sync red kite lard splendor 

                                                    King H. Ironson


(Illustration: Cover of "Jugend: Münchner illustrierte Wochenschrift für Kunst und Leben — 3.1898, Band 2 (Nr. 27-52)" by Walter Crane (1845-1915), public domain in U.S.A., source link is give on the image) 

NOTE:

LUCK
SYNC
SUCK
LYNC
CUCK
KYNC
SYNC
LUCK
LUCK
SYNC







Comments

Popular Posts