shadow fountains activate reckless delights

 Dear Reader,


Can you believe as we speak now its snowing!

Its April and everywhere is covered in Snow..

Yes it started snowing in my way back,

I don't have snow tires and it snowed terribly on the way back...

it was a sketchy and a long ride...

This is Canadian weather, you have to be prepared for anything!

this winter was an extremely mild winter though!

we didn't have any snow or cold at all..

dear reader this winter I missed the winter!

today passed with very weird coincidences!

everywhere I saw the letter "M" 

and all the feelings, that were familiar

it was like these were HIGHLIGHTED 

for me to see! In the morning as I was driving to my destination

all the trucks had these weird writings on

it was really weird...not in a creepy way

but in a loving and empowering way...

Its a remembrance of the ground zero 

which initiated the grow of light seed within me..


quantum footprint crossed, in authentic master works

validation raised, motivated eyes, potted solo time rays

soul agriculture future high time harvesting business

expensive interviews of crossing the lines

black rooster insider tells complex things

shadow fountains activate reckless delights

                                                    King H. Ironson


(Photograph: 3345408 - Pixabay)

NOTE:

LUCK
RAYS
RUCK
LAYS
SUCK
KAYS
LUCK
RAYS
LUCK
RAYS
LAYS
LUCK
SUCK
LUCK
RAYS






  





Comments

Popular Posts