"strange things happens on the sills"

 Dear Reader,


Today, I after I did my chores, I opened up a beer and watched Godfather once again...

a very good acting, very good execution a great movie...

but all of it starts with the great novel of Mario Puzo...

A dream or a great idea

sometimes as you create stuff in your mind

you make them real and you believe them as well

later you might try to reach out your creations 

because you might fool yourself thinking the characters you created are real

reader I got no connection to the character I created in my mind

once I really thought all happened 

like the script I created was real, I tried to find out proofs in every context

there was nothing to be found

reader being a writer might be dangerous business

hopefully my creation my script my story was not a mob story

and it did not contain many characters but instead 

there was only one character...

everyday I am finding pieces of that character in my life everyday...

its weird...

today I had blossomed in my morning meditation

my mind shone brighter than the sun

it was peaceful, I wish that you were able to experience it as well

today I realised something as I was watching the movie

the wedding scene took place on the church in Sicily

the groom and the bride kneels on their knees in the sill of a church door

"strange things happens on the sills"

they are portals to the eternity

there are sills everywhere

not only the entrance and exit of the cells

no poetry for tonight..

just kidding


blunder under your soul shaken with a thunder look

bender fender sour ghoul raken 

type love and silence the other word's power

tender lender a poor foul munchy racoon

sill bill what a thrill talking to moonshine in my book

                                                     King H. Ironson


(Photograph: Guvo59 - Pixabay)

NOTE:

LUCK
DOOR
DUCK
LOOR
RUCK
KOOR
DUCK
RUCK
LUCK
DOOR
DOOR
LUCK




Comments

Popular Posts