a sovereign essence of immortal vibration

 Dear Reader,


Today I am writing because its the day of the week

devoted to Love...

as you may witnessed, I have been absent

gazing within in my eternal solitude

briefly I serve today my allegiance

and honoring the bond I have within me for the eternal love

its been 4 years ago this month the healing journey initiated 

within me...I celebrate the experience 

I celebrate the lessons....

I celebrate the light..

I celebrate the love...




marked with a master gift in the palm of your hand

mended the wondering mind foster shift grim calm sour bend

deserted echoing signed an intricate love ever whirling purple blind

imprisoned self initiated burned to death once again to reborn to break the bind

a sovereign essence of immortal vibration raised from ashes to beyond

                                                                                King H. Ironson



(Photograph: model girl from Folies Bergere -1920 by Stanislaus Walery (1863-1935) - Public Domain in the U.S.A., image source is given on the image.)

NOTE:

LUCK
EVER
EUCK
LVER
RUCK
KVER
EVER
LUCK
EVER
LUCK






Comments

Popular Posts