water coloring my injury

 Dear Reader, 


I hope you are doing fine...I  just woke up and its 12:24, I've been sleeping last 5 hours on the couch

the drive tired me greatly...

I couldn't even drink a beer...I came to home, eat up, lay on the couch and fell into sleep

Morpheus got me ...

Reader, I cannot pass a Friday evening and night pass by 

without my regular celebration

celebration of Love...

reader I haven't even done my meditation

but I need to do my weekly offerings to Inanna

as you know Friday is named after her...

Today I celebrate the impact and brightness Love bring to our lives

I celebrate the initiation it brought for the journey within

Love is the building block of the universe

simplest unit, 

it glues and holds up everything 

from falling apart

Today we celebrate Love

and all that its capable of 

and all that it brings 

Today we celebrate the Love with a poem and an environmentally conscious nude

Today we show our allegiance to Inanna and her mightiest power

Love!


Levitation of  ideas which left you bare and dry

In your mind thousand foxes turn to pinpoint the real meanings of the word cry

Rabbit led you into the desolation of infinite nothingness poetry

Cold, barren, heavy with the meanings of the future word 's theory

My lips murmur I buried scam future's un-real, real misery

in the prison of my eternal minds memory

Love was the only artefact left to me water coloring my injury

                                                            King H. Ironson

 

(Painting: After the Bath, 1905 by Gino Piccioni)


NOTE:

BARE
LUCK
BUCK
LARE
EUCK
KARE
BARE
LUCK
BUCK
LUCK
BARE
BUCK
LUCK
BARE
LUCK


  

Comments

Popular Posts