Giant Redwood!

 Hello All,


Sadness, enters your

mind before your soul.

As you let it reside in,

it grabs your soul more.

                        (King H. Ironson)

Never forget that!


(Photograph: Tom Fournier)


Some people experience extremely painful situations in their lives, 

the ones that are successful to over come these situations and survived the pain

have something switched in them,

something changed,

they can be never the same again,


"I wish you helped me to glue

My pieces together.

Now, I have

Many pieces missing

I am not the same.

I lost my beauty.

Just like a glued-up vase

With missing pieces.

I am full of cracks and crevices.

I may not be beautiful anymore but its sure that I have a character unlike you."

poems from: Things I wanted to say to you.


they can be never the same again, because their reality is switched to a new reality

which initiated a new future,

these poor souls have losted an expected future 

it got lost before their eyes.

it turned into rubbles.

just like themselves being broken

and turning into a pile of  broken pieces


You

Are

The

Rubbles

Of

Your

Future.


I want to end with the lyrics of a song that reminds me of how I wanted to see giant red woods in California.


Weightless again by Handsome Family

"We stopped for coffee in the Redwood forestGiant dripping leaves, spoons of powdered creamI wanted to kiss you but I wasn't sure howLike those Indians, lost in the rain forestForced to drag burning wood wherever they wentThey had all forgotten how to start a fire...."


Comments

Popular Posts