Sloppy King

 Hello my dear readers....


Thank you for your support....Please let your friends know how much fun we are having in here...

More the merrier....

Thank you for buying the books, Yes... they help! they provide some income!!!

Not much but at least its honest...!!!

For your information as I complete the book projects, I add them to the "Books" link on the side..

Please check  them frequently....

Also today finally I took the time to do advertisements from other social media platforms...

Its really difficult for me because I am learning as I do them...

For instance I watch videos from platforms like you tube, tik tok but I had no clue how you can upload stuff over there or how to make videos to begin with...

Though, I have to tell you I am a very quick learner...

Today, I learned to make the video with sound from the pictures or combining videos together with sounds and music...

I made a sloppy job....I am a sloppy King....

I will give you the link below....Please go check them and give likes so that I can write to you more and free up more "slaves" from these mediums (social media)

Yep! you heard me correct... 

I am using this medium to change it in a better way!

I am getting back to it with itself.

as I have wrote earlier ;)


No Success

Without

Within.

       King H. Ironson


Yes...Yes...Today is Friday...!

For the honor of Freitag

I will give you recycled bʘʘb pictures!!!

Though, I will probably write you the story of Arachne !!!

it will be another post! I will try to finish it before I do my meditation !!!

So hang in there my Insomniac readers! It will be a late one!!!

This night will require some beers....

beers will initiate before selection of the  bʘʘb pictures don't worry!

As I said earlier, you got to get these  bʘʘb pictures because I don't have  bʘʘb's.

Earlier I tried to hire someone to help with bʘʘb's to promote our books and brand..

Though I couldn't decide among many resumes with pictures we received for this position...

As I say "we" its honorable "me" FYI

I don't have multiple personality disorder, don't got me wrong...

Before the  bʘʘb pictures please check the following links

follow, like and send them to your friends along with the link of this blog...

Thanks a lot...


Youtube link:

Here we present book advertisements, poetry book advertisements and "meditation videos" I created for my self.. You can watch the as well....Thanks for the support 👄


Tiktok link:

Here we present book advertisements, poetry book advertisements....Thanks for your support 👄


 Pinterest link:

Here we present book advertisements, poetry book advertisements, merchandise advertisements, blog posts...Thank you for your support 👄


Twitter link: King H. Ironson @blueheartbooks

Here we present book advertisements, poetry book advertisements, merchandise advertisements, blog posts...Thank you for your support 👄


Teepublic link:

Here we have our merchandise, please buy stuff...It helps! ...Thank you for your support 👄


Instagram link: @Blue.Heart.Publications

Here we present book advertisements, poetry book advertisements, merchandise advertisements, blog posts...Thank you for your support 👄


Now Enjoy!!!


(Photo:Alfred Cheney Johnston - Dorothy Flood with The Mirror - 1920)
Public Domain Work in USA - Link of the source on the picture


Comments

Popular Posts