A note on the adventure

 Hello All,


no no this is not a post on countries

don't worry it is going to be on something else..

may day is such a hay day...

its nearly june now and I am happy that I started this blog...

thank you for your following and reading my nonsense.

you my reader, you are my cherry on the top of the cake...

I got to write (my cake) and you read me and think on my opinions (my beautiful cherry on top)...

my meeting today...

it was not a good idea to go with a beard and all..

pray for me reader.. I really need luck... yeah maybe I will be free from the rat race one day..

I wish this for everyone...

The book sales and merchandise sells are so little at the moment... 

but they are slowly growing...Although so far away from making a living...

I am dreaming that one day I will make them enough so that I can supply for living as I travel...

I want to travel the world..by a motorcycle or a Land Rover Defender maybe a Mercedes Unimog...

It would be so exciting to write new poems and make love in every city I travel to....

write and make a living of the travel ....

than I want to return to Canada but this time to settle down in nature...

buy a land and build a cabin there...grow my own food

live in nature, writing like Kerouac 

and hopefully die here peacefully...

In the meantime I want to touch and try to be a guidelight as many people as I can...

I want to meet with real people and make friends with them

hopefully, initiate some kind of awareness in the people I intersect..

Yes, I am pursuing happiness where ever it may be...


Next year forty seven! On the second half I will be seventeen!


Cherries and strawberries

nothing is sweeter than your lips.. 

you blue eyed freckles!

oceans, lands, cities and lakes

come last adventures

awakes.

Happiness

is all it makes.  

Come hold my hands

your love is a bless.

                King H. Ironson


I will trim my beard tomorrow and maybe I also put on some cologne. 

Maybe I would go running or biking...

it might feel good..

wish the same for you all...

Oh.. I am not sure if wherever you are first strawberries of the season is out!

here it started to appear on the shelves...Go get some! 

nothing is more sexier than a bowl of fresh fragrant strawberries.. (literally)

:)

(Photograph: Tijana Drndarski)


NOTE

Literally, thank you for reading the blog!







Comments

Popular Posts