CONTAINER

 Hello All,


Today is a great sunny day...

Will go out in the garden after I drink my coffee..

I have to mown the lawn front and backyard...

the dandelion seeds were dispersed everywhere...

like the good things of light we talk about here...

I hope they root in your mind and turns into a blossoming fertile flower as well.

sometimes I get the questions why I don't show my self?

Its not because I am not good looking!

I found myself very handsome...and I am proven to be very handsome as well...

Although asking what my exterior sounds like you are receiving a package and instead of being interested what is inside you look for the exterior...

"The shell", "container"

whatever name you choose to make analogy...

There are couple of reasons I don't want to expose myself.. here

the first reason is that I don't want to put another bias in the communication of the thoughts

we talk here by portraying an image of persona

a shell person which you can attribute many other things on your own...

from prejudices and misconceptions society norms seeded in your mind without you knowing...

This way (by not showing you my shell) you cannot initiate your prejudices or misconceptions

by looking to the exterior shell and creating a persona from there

because it would be so shallow kind of relationship if you do that 

I don't want you to misplace me in any shelf in your mind

And also, the question stays here nobody can truly says yes honestly including me

Do you know yourself?

knowing one's self is a journey it is not a static knowledge...

since I cannot know myself completely and it is a journey of discovery through time,

how can we expect to know the person we interact to from the shell they present to you?

You can only start to know a person by learning their thoughts and thought processes...

and it is not a static knowledge...

people change....

have experience

wise up

to attempt to know another person is a journey...

When we meet a person we think that we get to know them by looking how they dress themselves, the way they look, their name, body characteristics, social status etc....

yes we categorize people without knowing that way...

and we are being categorized and traded as we speak off with our online presence

we are turning into "1" and "0" of a long information of shallow categorization

none of this categorization 

tells anything about what kind of an "essence" you have...

by "essence" I don't imply "bad odors" (aka FART)

its the soul inside you its the essence what makes you... You!

unfortunately this fetish of categorization is how our crooked societies raised up today to form civilizations...

Somewhere along the way we gave up on the essence

and accepted shallow external classifications, like describing the exteriors

we couldn't dare to take up the frontiers of the mind and soul...

we killed the mystery in exchange for a relief of knowing one's exterior instead of  trying to understand their soul

which require time and effort....

Second reason that I don't want to put myself openly here and other platforms is the privacy..

I don't want me or my loved ones to be abused by systems collecting superficial information for profit..

Third reason is the cases of identity theft...

Yep.. now you know......

However, when you consider what I share here with you!

It's a more intimate thing than sharing my nude pictures with you!

😘 


(Photograph: Tookapic)


I say nay
let may 
gone in a hay
I know my way
don't say 
I can't lay
my golden way
upon the gray day
which I put out in an ashtray
let my brave new day
sway
your tears away
pray
don't delay
your soul is not stray
its a ray
your mind cannot portray
its not on display
you need to discover it everyway.
                    King H. Ironson


 





Comments

Popular Posts